Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've noticed when driving my 2011 A5 2.0 TDI FWD that the car pulls to the left, and lurches to the left when braking at speed.

Upon general inspection (before i mentioned it) my mechanic mentioned that the n/s/f brake is binding.

I've just had my cambelt replaced (I recently purchased the car used and there's no evidence it was ever changed!) and driving home I noticed the steering feels heavier and the car appears to be pulling even more to the left.

I've emailed the garage because they're now closed for the evening but could the brake binding be causing the heavy steering and pulling to the left?

Am i damaging the car by continuing to drive with this issue? It appears more pronounced at times than others, but it was particularly bad on my drive home.

Pugz

· Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
977 Posts
I would suggest to have the car tracking and alignment done, as that will be more likely the case here with the car pulling to the left. Also check the tyre pressures to make sure they have both equal amounts of PSI in the tyres.

hope this helps!

~Alex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.