·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
437 Posts
stasis s5 upgrades

My car is getting upgrades next week. You can get stasis pkg and pick your own rims. I went with 20" EUR RS4 Style rims from Germany w/ Michelin PS2 265/30/20 tires.

I also went with MTM brake upgrade vs. stasis.

I will let you know when I get the car back. Currenly has 32 miles on it. Pics to come soon

·
Registered
160 Posts
how much were the wheels? and which package did you get?

·
Registered
437 Posts
stasis s5 upgrades

Wheel pkg was purchased through alex at Eruoprice

with tires, tpms, and wheels topped out at around 6k:eek:

For the stasis upgrades they will let you with a new car pick and choose what upgrades. I went with all options including ohlins suspension, sway bar, ecu upgrade (avail in two-three weeks), and exhaust.

The dealership will be installing the mtm brembo brakes w/ high performance fluid.

I am running dunlop 3d 255/35/19 on the factory wheels for the winter.

Car will have 4 yr / 50k warranty on all parts. FYI-cost increases on suspension parts above and beyond advertised price on website to get 4 yr warranty.

You will need to locate a stasis authorized dealer in your area.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Didn't think the article said much. I was surprised to hear the complaint about cabin drone with the Stasis Exhaust. I expected that system to be very conservative.

·
Registered
74 Posts
just back from fitting my stasis exhaust couple hours ago! omg it's loud...and i've had really loud systems non-cat on my import cars. yes the drone around 1-2k rpm is B I G! but it was calming......
that low end pretty much makes my B&O redundant . . . hahaha, no youtube clip will do it any justice...
anyway, a very very professional piece of art, and i'm lovin it so far, more updates in a few days.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.