Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those that are interested, they have released prices as well as products for their exhaust (auto), springs and brakes for the a5. i have requested that they put a vid for their exhaust as they did with their s5.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
for those that are interested, they have released prices as well as products for their exhaust (auto), springs and brakes for the a5. i have requested that they put a vid for their exhaust as they did with their s5.
Where can we get more info? It's not currently on their website (as far as I can see). I do know that Penske Audi in West Covina will be turning their demo A5 into a complete Stasis Touring Edition A5.

-Ray

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where can we get more info? It's not currently on their website (as far as I can see). I do know that Penske Audi in West Covina will be turning their demo A5 into a complete Stasis Touring Edition A5.

-Ray
you can definitely give them a call. they are all friendly and will answer any questions you have. i'll pm you the pricing they gave me.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Wow.. a must buy for A5 owners!

-Ray

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is what i got from them:

We do have an Ohlins SL kit for your car. This includes springs and dampers. The price on this kit is $2,795. The exhaust should be available by the end of this week, it will be $1,695 and there are different paints available, so yes it could be painted black. The brake kit is an alcon 370X32 mono 6. The price for the brake kit is $3,380.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.