Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I mentioned that I was prepping my car for an exhaust installation and I wanted to share my update after a few days of seat time with it.

All-in-all I love the exhaust. With the addition of this exhaust the A5 finally sounds like it should. The STaSIS Engineering craftsmanship is awesome. The welds are tight and the exhaust comes packaged for safety which is always a concern of mine.

Parts & Prices:
S5 Rear Valence - 8T0-807-521-B-1RR $130.51 from the dealer
Rear Valence Insert/Filler - 8T0-807-791-2ZZ $180.62 from the dealer
STaSIS A5 Quat Tip Exhaust - $1695 directly from STaSIS
HTML:
Toll Free: 888.9.STASIS
Local: 707.935.9700
[email protected]
**This exhaust is not currently listed on the STaSIS site but you can contact them to order it.

I'll keep the post short and get to the pictures. If you want a little more background you can visit my ride page HERE.

As soon as I have the video ready to go I will post a link.

·
Registered
21 Posts
does the quad tip and the twin tip have the same sound or is the quad tip someway significant im just wondering becuase they are priced the same??

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hi KillaKali, could you update your profile with your location?

rc1320, thanks for the pictures and video. I don't have the rear S-line bumper myself, so unless I want to invest about twice the price of the exhaust for the quad tip (bumper, paint, valence, installation), I'm going to have to make do with the dual.

Can you grab some higher quality videos, though? Based off the single respective videos we have available, I prefer the sound of the dual tip..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts