Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,does anyone have a black a5 with star silver leather? if so could you tell me what it looks like with the black & graphite dash, i've read a few threads that it looks cheap and not well matched. Please could you put my mind at rest as in 6 weeks time that's what i'll be looking at for the next 3 yrs! Also, has anyone noticed that if you buy the door mirrors electrically folding and auto dimming rear view mirror seperatley, it's £100 cheaper than if you buy them as a package together. Thought Audi would have picked up on this, as I mentioned to my contact at Audi and she agreed that she hadn't picked up on this before. If you want to save £100, order 1 option 1 week and then 2nd option week after.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You can view comparison pics of black/graphite dashboards with silver interior here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I picked up my A5 sport on Friday black with Star silver valcona looks awesome mate. Best interior I have ever seen, grey dash who cares....

Matt

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers 4 that mate ,feel alot better about that now!!! does it come with black floor mats? whats the car like????

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Please update your profile with your location. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Grey matts,same colour as the carpet.
honest you will not dissapointed the car is superb.
I can take some pictures if you like, I went for a pretty much standard car apart from the 20spoke 19" wheels and the silver leather.

What have you ordered ?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1.8 sport

hi mate, it's a 1.8sport with xenons(obviously!!) bluetooth,autofold mirrors with dimming mirror,exterior & interior lighting package,star silver,hill hold.that would be great if you could post a few pics as i'm still a bit unsure!!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
that would be great if you could post a few pics as i'm still a bit unsure!!!
Were the pics in the link I had provided earlier helpful to you at all? I just want to make sure you didn't overlook them, as I had provided a link to them in the word 'here'. I think sometimes people don't always notice the links when I do it that way. :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jammy b***ard.

thanx 4 the pics mate, feeling better about the interior now Ive seen your's. Trust me mate, wheels & mirrors look a great contrast and finish the car off with the rest of the chrome. How long did you have to wait and which dealership did you get it from. Also, is it your 1st Audi as this will be mine, wife a bit apprehensive as we have always had BMW's.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Took 8 weeks in total and traded an 07 a3 sportback.

As with most test drove the 3series coupe, A5 is miles apart in terms of quality especially the interior. Turns more heads than the bm for sure.

Doncaster Audi was my dealership, went to Sheffield but didnt they didnt even give me a look, sure it was becuase I am only 30.

Matt

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
audi hudds

I went 2 audi in huddersfield they did'nt want 2 know either!! so ended up ordering from canterbury!(200+ miles away) there loss.distance is not an issue i bought my last car(320cd m sport) from Edinburgh!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have that interior combo on order with deep sea blue paint. I compared that with the linen interior and beige dash. Although the later looks good from the outside IMO the star silver with the black/grey dash is far classier. Somhow the beige looks plasticy. But of course it is all in the eye of the beholder. There are quite a few pics of demonstrators with your combo on the Audi finder site. Do not trhink you will be disappointed.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
star silver

thanx 4 that mate,as you know when your spending that amount of money you want 2 try and get it right!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts