Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi purchased some 19 inch alloys off market place and they are in very nice condition .Only issue is 2 are 9.5 wide others are 10 wide Hopefully fitting them to my audi A5 3.0tdi Quattro whilst new to stretching tyres hopefully I’ve not bought a lemon can anyone shed some light on the best tyre size combo I could fit i already have a pair of toyo proxies 235 35 19 so was hoping to use them on the front and not sure what to use on rear ? and some research I’ve done warns I could damage the Quattro system if I was to go to big even though they are the same size wheels same rolling diameter ect.
not looking for monster truck look just to use a set of wheels that are currently collecting Dust in my garage
thanks in advance if anyone can shed some light on this subject

Tony

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Hiya Tony and welcome, tell us something about your car mate.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi simon
cars a 2011 3.0 tdi sline pretty standard been remapped and apart from a rear camera and folding mirrors is pretty loaded like to retrofit those and a flat bottomed steering wheel at some point
I had the rs style grill fitted recently and led fogs as previous fog lights were too yellow
have 3 sets of alloys 1 set of 18s and 2 sets of speed lines which is the reason Im asking about staggered fit wheels
other set are all 10j but the staggered ones have recently been refurbed and are stunning hopefully they will fit
cheers
Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts