Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I do order this, what is the conventional wisdom out there on the aruba blue vs. sprint blue. I like a bit brighter blue (like my sonic blue volvo) that would be noticed more and stand out. It seems like sprint blue would fit the bill. I just talked to my dealer and he's talking to the rep to see about getting my A5 in sprint blue AND the valcona stone blue/star silver. It seems like the exterior will be easier to do than the interior...but we'll see. I wish I could see them both in person to compare the two blues. I know this has been discussed before and I've seen the pics, but it's just not the same as seeing them in person.

Anyone who has seen both aruba and sprint blue in person can comment?
If the cost is too high to get the custom order sprint blue A5, I'll just opt for the aruba blue.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Tough call, but Sprint Blue looks more special. Would be a better choice if you like the Sonic Blue on your S60 R (really underated car btw, I love that Sky Hook suspension)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard from my sales rep today (who I've known for a long time and purchased volvos and Porsches from) and he said he talked to the Audi rep and they think it should not be a problem to get this exterior color on an A5. He is still looking into my special interior color request.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts