Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: I want to get spotted by someone or at least spot someone else. I've never even seen and A5 or S5 other then the demo I drove and the one I currently drive! I live near annapolis and I can't imagine I'm the only owner of this amazing car.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
When I saw the thread title I immediately thought birds or underwear so glad I was wrong on both counts....:)

I saw one other S5 casually, which means not a car meet or arranged meetup. I really like the exclusivity of this car and I hope it continues for a long while....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Counting me I know of 5 A5 or S5s in the Washington DC area.
With the order backlog the numbers are coming in slow.

FYI my A5 came in at the Davisville port. I went to google maps sat view
and bingo you can see one of auto cargo ships in doc. No time or date on the sat photo.

·
Registered
48 Posts
One more A5 here, in the Montgomery County area.

Never seen any other A5/S5 other than mine...

May be someone should start a "Washington DC area" or a "NoVA/MD/DC"

Thread....

Actually I'm gonna do that right now!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'd like know if there's another in my area. I've only seen one on the road... I think it was on a road trip from the San Fran area. The Santa Barbara dealer said there was one other (S5) in the area. It's nice to have the only one though.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Saw a red S5 in Natick, Mass. Anyone?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I know this is the "East" section, but for those of us who look at the posts by chronology, not category, I will add this.

I have had mine since March and aside from mine and a couple at the dealer I have only seen two other A5/S5s on the road, ever. I'm not complaining, just commenting. ;)

One was Sahara Silver heading north on Valle Verde near I-215 in Henderson NV the day before I took delivery (St. Patrick's Day). Then, a couple of weeks ago I saw one (dark gray, I think -- or maybe it was dirty black) heading north on Rainbow (or Jones?) in Las Vegas at the I-215 interchange. Not sure if they were As or Ss.

I LOVE being such a rarity! The typical reaction is staring, head turning, then pointing!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I´ve seen a gray A5 on connecticut Ave in DC (Van Ness/UDC area) on 08/27.

Also spotted a white one on Bradley Bd in Bethesda, MD on 08/28.

With mine that´s 3 A5 I know of/have seen in the DC/MD area.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sightings in Boston . . . .

Brilliant Black S5 3rd Ave Charlestown July
Meteor Grey S5 Congress St. Mid August
Brilliant Black A5 Tremont/Park St. 08/31/08
Black S5 Dartmouth/Boylston St. 08/30/08

Love the exclusivity of this car, I've seen only about 6 of them in person since they came out. Hopefully they're still few and far between when I get mine . . .

·
Registered
70 Posts
White s5 southbound on the Palisades Parkway just south of Nyack last week, on here?

·
Registered
230 Posts
maybe me

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Spotted a rare beast 07 Reg Meteor A5 3.2 Petrol on Newbury by-pass this morning. Seemed to be going slow!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts