Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got one up here??? seen a few not many thou, i do get stared at, maybe someone on here perhaps.

please let yourself be known :) ill wave next time

·
Registered
15 Posts
There's a clue in my username ;)

Black S5 with magma and all the toys; woo hoo!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nope - havent spotted you yet although there does seem to be an awful lot of A5s around my area. I know of about 5 or 6 people living fairly close to me with A5s. Im really gutted cos I wanted to be rare!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Umm your username doesnt give too much away and there are no pics with a plate in view!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jen,
Followed you into Aberdeen one Saturday night along the South Deeside Road but would have been totally unrecognisable cos we were giving the other half's new Mini a run!! My one's been locked up in a secure pound in Glasgow for the last 3 weeks (we were in Oz) but back on the road now. Easy recognisable with no LEDs and 04 plate!!!!!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ello :D unless you flash or something i wont take notice... too busy playing with one of my many toys :p

you going to come down to the lakes meet?? plus get yourself on scottishvag.net we are going to start to have monthly meets etc should be good :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.