Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst its still novel to see other A5/S5s, i thought i would post this.

Driving through Norwich on 8th and saw a Sahara Silver A5 (or custom colour close to that). It was parked outside the shops on the bend on the road that heads down to Sainsburys.

First one I have seen on the road.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Which Sainsbury's (City Centre, Thorpe or Costessey) ? I saw a Blue (not sure which shade) A5 in the West City area about a month ago but have not had any other sightings of the telltale lights since....

·
Registered
275 Posts
Are we really going to continue this thread every time some one spots an A5 or S5?

I saw one in Paris, France another in Nurnberg,Germany, and two in Reims, France. They were all black and Meteor Grey.... yippee....

Sorry for being sarcastic.... but just don't get the point of this......

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Are we really going to continue this thread every time some one spots an A5 or S5?

I saw one in Paris, France another in Nurnberg,Germany, and two in Reims, France. They were all black and Meteor Grey.... yippee....

Sorry for being sarcastic.... but just don't get the point of this......
It's a way of asking "was it you".... or was it someone on here?

It's only a means of discussion, like many car forums. And "who is this, was it you" sections are quite popular.

At the moment, there aren't all that many A5/S5s around, so theres a big chance that it could be a member of the forum.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was the town centre one (I was heading to chapelfields).

At this time when there isnt many on the road, I think A5/S5 spotting is a bit of fun.

Especially in "local" areas with relatively low populations.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
It's a way of asking "was it you".... or was it someone on here?

It's only a means of discussion, like many car forums. And "who is this, was it you" sections are quite popular.

At the moment, there aren't all that many A5/S5s around, so theres a big chance that it could be a member of the forum.
With you on this one Rab.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts