O.Z. Superleggera III wheels.
Front 9.0 x 20" with 255/30/20 tyres.
Rear 10.5 x 20" with 305/25/20 tyres.
Lowering by H&R sportsprings 35mm.

Jarod.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Better than the others, but still not my cuppa......

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Nice wheels... and about as big as you're ever going to get away with. As you guys know I'm not enamoured with extra large wheels and offsets on this car as it ruins the lines IMO... this approach is best left for BMW drivers!

...What a colour though. That is fantastic.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Is this someones car?? if so can you say what the ride quality is and any issues with the arches??

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Amen, Bryce. WAY too much going on there for this style of car.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't take his comment to mean that Meteor spoils the look of the car. I thought he meant the wheels. I think the color is great.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Can we have a pic from the rear??

Oh and on thos rims maybe too big for this car....but OZ are probably one of the best rims in the world.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Can we have a pic from the rear??
There doesn't appear to be a rear shot of that particular car with those wheels, but there is a rear shot of an S5 with those wheels here. And you can view all of these images and more here.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Doesn't appear to be the same car in the pics above, but nonetheless it's a shot of the rear with those same wheels. And a very nice rear it is I must say! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.