Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
Saddly I dont own a A5, but I need some info about 2014 sportback rear seats. Measurements of the rear seats, to be exact.
So if anybody have a 2014 sportback and a tape measure and 5 minutes to spare, could you help me out?

Those seats are for sale for like 400€, and I have my heart set on them. But I drive a B6. ?
Everything else I have figured out, I know it´s possible to retrofit A5 seats, but just in case, I could use this info before I spend the money and after purchasing it turns out that they are 5 cm too wide and leather will be squished together. That just would not look right.

Any help will be appreciated. :)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
A=690mm, B=430mm, C=620mm & D=1220mm
I feel that A & B are accurate to +/-5mm, but C & D should be considered +/-10mm

Caveat: My car is a 2015 S5 sportback which does NOT have a central seatbelt, so they are not identical to those in the photo. The dimensions ought to be the same?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Dippy.
Those measurements work for me just fine. In this case, the back is 20mm narrower on a B6, and bench is 13mm wider. That´is manageable. I believe the dimensions are the same on a 2 or 3 row seat. I hope. If not, well it´s gonna be a 400€ mistake. :D

Maybe it would be easyer just to buy a A5. Love the look of thouse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts