Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m new here.
I just picked up a 2014 S5, triple black edition. I love this thing, but I can’t seem to get rid of a sport differential system fault. Both sensors have 5v, but it keeps throwing this error. I’m honestly stopped. Has anyone experienced this issue before?
Communication Device Gadget Mobile device Font Line

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
No, but maybe I can advise. The two sensors are close together under the diff. Have you checked for oil leaks or damage to the cable trunking?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Also, no, for me. The DTC says sensors are shorted, I suspect oil starvation issue or it could be a faulty sensor. At 157,703 kms, I have to ask the question whether you or the previous owner was able to change the Rear Diff oil. Regardless of what Audi says about it never needing an oil change ever, Audi enthusiasts and professionals recommend getting it changed. The consensus seems to run at around the 80k kms mark when this is done along with the Supercharger fluid. Since the supercharger needs to be pulled out for the oil change, a check on the hoses and PCV vavle underneath it is also recommended.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts