Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I've just bought a 2018 A5 Cabrio S line (18 inch wheels) and would like to get a space saver as I don't trust the re-inflation kit. Audi advise that I could get a wheel/jack/brace/floor panel for about £600.

Has anyone managed to get a non-Audi space saver, and the other bits needs, and could you recommend a supplier?

thanks

·
Premium Member
3,277 Posts
Dave old mate tell the Stealers to f**k off and on Fleabay or Amazon you can fine space savers for 200 quids which even includes a little jack plus a wheel brace......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Simon. In fact I've now found a wheel with jack/brace for £130 from 'The Wheel Shop'. Thank for the advice.

·
Premium Member
3,277 Posts
Mon plaisir mate. AVOID THE STEALERS!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello
I've just bought a 2018 A5 Cabrio S line (18 inch wheels) and would like to get a space snaptube vidmate saver as I don't trust the re-inflation kit. Audi advise that I could get a wheel/jack/brace/floor panel for about £600.

Has anyone managed to get a non-Audi space saver, and the other bits needs, and could you recommend a supplier?

thanks
I don't think that will work although i never tried it

·
Premium Member
3,277 Posts
Garry why should that not work??? My old A5 had 19s and the space saver was 18 and it worked fine!! Its only got to get you home....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts