Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering who lives in South Florida with an Audi s5. Wanted to know if ya all wanted to plan a meet, take some photos....

MGR

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow this is great. none in south florida.... kinda figured dont see many. ;) gyeaaa......

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think I've seen your S5 parked on Clematis, is it lowered on 20's? I'm planning on getting one later this year...studying for the bar exam right now. There's just no other coupe on the market that gives you the looks, performance, and luxury, period...IF you can get your hands on one.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Red, let me know when you get back on these boards. I'm in Palm Beach Gardens. Wanted to know if you have a VAG COM aswell.

·
Registered
314 Posts
My car will be down there next week, maybe we can set up a small meet.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Ill be in Delray Sept 20-21 if you want to meet up Greeney

·
Registered
314 Posts
I am around, so let me know if you want to meet up.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Actually going to be down there Oct 4, change of plans. We'll talk when this date comes closer.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hollywood, Fla----blk/blk A5. Couldn't Splurge For The Extra Bucks S5. Very Pleased With The A5 Performance Especially With The 19 Inch Wheels. Former Carrera Owner With 2 Young Kids. Miss The Carrera But I Went With A "family Member". Porsche/audi. Jeff S.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Where are you at?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Sounds good, I think we should try to arrange one. We have more members on here now from S FL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.