Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the crappy quality. This is before the car was detailed and after we were done with the H&R spring install. The car has a perfect stance! Very low and long.
It's detailed now and looks sick!! I have 20' BBS CK's ready to go on when the weather gets a little nicer here.

I'll do a real photo shoot this week

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
273 Posts
Tommy, looks great! Welcome to the Sprint Blue S5 OC, the most selective sub-group of S5 owners. Please update your profile with your location. (I can see you're in US, but can't tell where.)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tommy, looks great! Welcome to the Sprint Blue S5 OC, the most selective sub-group of S5 owners. Please update your profile with your location. (I can see you're in US, but can't tell where.)
Thanks Jeff! I'm not far from you actually...Wilmington, Delaware

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
That's funny, Tommy. I just posted your photos/thread from Audiworld in another thread here (about Sprint Blue).

·
Registered
206 Posts
Can't wait to see the after pics with the wheels. That color is so awesome.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Wow, the color looks amazing!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's funny, Tommy. I just posted your photos/thread from Audiworld in another thread here (about Sprint Blue).
Nice!, I posted these pics on a lot of forums. I know there are a lot of people wondering about Sprint Blue and not a lot of cars out there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That is the colour I wanted but at 4K extra for the A5 no chance.......thats a beauty........... health to enjoy

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Very nice....

Looks like you captured the color more accurately than alot of the previous pics.......

·
Registered
206 Posts
Tommy, I have asked for help previously and got good replies, but will ck with you too: How do you - easily - post pics?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Tommy, I have asked for help previously and got good replies, but will ck with you too: How do you - easily - post pics?
Stavros, there's now a thread with iinstructions for posting pics in the pitcures and videos section. Andrew has also expanded the size limit, which should make it even easier to post.

Tommy, your car looks way cool. Then again you know I'm biased in favor of Sprint Blue. :) Hard to tell, but looks like you went with the black interior. Am I right?

Anyway, right now yours and mine are the only Sprint Blues I know about in the US, although there is a forum member from Pittsburgh who's reported having one on order. Welcome aboard and enjoy the car. (You will.) Be prepared to get lots of thumbs ups and waves and to answer lots of questions at stop lights and whenever you park it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Stavros, there's now a thread with iinstructions for posting pics in the pitcures and videos section. Andrew has also expanded the size limit, which should make it even easier to post.

Tommy, your car looks way cool. Then again you know I'm biased in favor of Sprint Blue. :) Hard to tell, but looks like you went with the black interior. Am I right?

Anyway, right now yours and mine are the only Sprint Blues I know about in the US, although there is a forum member from Pittsburgh who's reported having one on order. Welcome aboard and enjoy the car. (You will.) Be prepared to get lots of thumbs ups and waves and to answer lots of questions at stop lights and whenever you park it.
I believe he has Deep Sea Blue on order... cuz I have not seen an SB car in person, so I was thinking that he may have his car now so I could see it (since I live in Pittsburgh at the moment), so I search Pittsburgh in the search box and the only thing that came up is someone who has on order a Deep Sea Blue S5.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts