lol thats funny

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Wow! That requires SKILLS!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thats the capability of the S5 my friends! The M3 now wouldn't have made it. Looked like a handbrake turn, but it cant have been beacuse how the hell do you pull up an electric handbrake:D

·
Registered
220 Posts
He makes it look like he was passing his grandmother!! Hilarious!!!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Thats the capability of the S5 my friends! The M3 now wouldn't have made it. Looked like a handbrake turn, but it cant have been beacuse how the hell do you pull up an electric handbrake:D
'
To be dull, it's done on the footbrake initially using a 'scandinavian flick'.

...If you look carfully, at the begining of the vid, just before the S5 goes out of shot (camera following the Ur Quattro) the S5 dives hard to the inside and applies the brakes... at this point (now out of shot) he swings hard away from the corner, gets a bit harder on the brakes and gets the back to brake-away in the wrong direction... handfulls of opposite lock, off the brakes and the back-end fish-tails round... power on and the back-end carries on round and you get the slide you see in shot. Classic.

Don't try this at home.

...BTW if you try it on wet grass, it works realy well and happens at much slower speeds and much slower rotation, making it possible for the amateur to get it right without an expensive bill. I warn you though, it is likely to get you banned from the village car show next year!

:D

·
Registered
470 Posts
haha my friend tried to do that in his bimmer...his ride is in car heaven now:p

·
Registered
1,295 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts