Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Genuine Ross-Tech HEX+CAN USB VW - Audi interface. SOLD.

The interface is the HEX+CAN USB version and is VIN UNLIMITED. The unit and cable are in excellent condition. I only used it on my 2016 Audi S5 (North America) and 2011 VW MK6 GTI. Being genuine it is possible to run the latest version of VCDS software from the Ross-Tech official website. None of this is possible with the cheap clones / copies often available on Ebay or other similar shopping sites.

Payment: Via Paypal. I will absorb Paypal fees.

Shipping: Most economical air parcel shipping method is Included in asking price CANADA, Mainland USA, Mexico, UK, and most of Western Europe. Other countries, please inquire.

Insurance (if available) is also extra. Please inquire.

Expedited parcel service is extra. Please contact me for the extra cost.

Import taxes and duties shall be the resonsibility of the buyer/purchaser.

It is compatible with all cars which require a direct CAN Bus connection for diagnostics and backwards compatible with older cars using a single K-line or K plus L.

This interface works with all diagnostic-capable VW, Audi, Seat, and Skoda models from 1990 through 2016 (or 2015 for Europe and other world markets).

It does NOT fully support the following vehicles:

2016+ Audi Q7

2016+ Audi A4 B9

2017+ models (including all MQB-A0)

I have used this for coding my 2016 Audi S5 (North America) and my 2011’ VW MK6 GTI.

This item can be used to trade-in against the following latest Ross-Tech HEX-NET interface versions through the Ross-Tech Official Website:

HEX-NET Enthusiast (Limited 10 VIN): USD $449 (new) or USD $ 249 (upgrade)

HEX-NET Pro (Unlimited VIN): USD $599 (new) or USD $399 (upgrade)

ProKit with Hex-NET Pro (unlimited VIN). A new HEX-NET cable: USD$899 (new) or USD$699 (upgrade)

Audio equipment Cable Gadget Electrical wiring Wire
Wood Cable Adapter Gadget Electrical wiring

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.