Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i am new to this but i have an issue with my s5 10 plate. The dash tells me soft top cannot be used and button does not work
Any ideas please

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi all i am new to this but i have an issue with my s5 10 plate. The dash tells me soft top cannot be used and button does not work
Any ideas please
Try disconnecting the 3 connectors from the roof module. It’s in the boot, on your right behind the pull down flap. There’s a red - black and brown connector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
539 Posts
Try disconnecting the 3 connectors from the roof module. It’s in the boot, on your right behind the pull down flap. There’s a red - black and brown connector.

...of course do a fault check before your disconnect. Reconnect and then see what happens - have you checked fuse?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sometimes if it's parked on slightly un-even ground it can twist the chassis just enough to make one of the sensor switches not close properly. If you haven't already, try moving the car to another place and try again. This was the advice Audi gave my sister. Good luck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is there anything in the boot? If the "pocket" for the roof is blocked that will keep it from operating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts