1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I think a reasonable expectation - and one in line with public information from Audi known to me anyway - is that A5 will only replace the two-door A4 variants, namely the A4 cabrio replaced by A5 cabrio. A5 might also get its own 4-door version in the A5 Sportback, but that is still a different car from an A4 sedan/limousine due to the design/price-point/less practical considerations.

Other than that, A4 will of course continue alongside the A5. A6 will also get its coupe variant, A7, (or will that be more of a coupe variant of A8?) which will feature four doors instead of two (much like Mercedes Benz CLS).

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think a reasonable expectation - and one in line with public information from Audi known to me anyway - is that A5 will only replace the two-door A4 variants, namely the A4 cabrio replaced by A5 cabrio. A5 might also get its own 4-door version in the A5 Sportback, but that is still a different car from an A4 sedan/limousine due to the design/price-point/less practical considerations.

Other than that, A4 will of course continue alongside the A5. A6 will also get its coupe variant, A7, (or will that be more of a coupe variant of A8?) which will feature four doors instead of two (much like Mercedes Benz CLS).
thank you thats what i thought

1 - 3 of 3 Posts