Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I'm not one for usually washing my own car, but with the Lockdown and time on my hands I thought I'd give it a go.

I have a Nilfisk C120 pressure washer, so I'm looking for recommendations on a compatible snow foam lance to fit my Nilfisk and what brand of snow foam do you guys use.

Had my car a month now and the dirt is real....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can't really recommend a lance as mines 10 years old and fits a karcher - but Bilt Hamber autofoam is excellent - key thing is foam that doesn't strip the wax. Point in case, Demon Foam - spent hours waxing the car then used Demon the next week and it stripped it all off - hours of work gone. I have been using Meguiars foam recently - doesn't strip the wax but it does leave residues so wouldn't recommend.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I also have a Nilfisk C110.3 which is excellent, however the multitude of different fitments (and cheap quality) for bottles to fit lances correctly is a bit of a minefield so I discovered that Stihl is a brand that is actually made by Nilfisk so is both compatible and great quality- I have the same one as this:
Stihl Foam Nozzle suitable for Stihl RE88-RE143plus pressure washers
Citrus Magic Krystal Kleen Detail is highly recommended (diluted) for the snow foam:
Krystal Kleen Detail Citrus Magic v2 Pre Wash 5 Litre - Suitable for Paintwork.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys I'll check those out

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts