Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed that when I switch the small front lights on I only get the DRLs on at a lower intensity than when then headlights are off but the small bulbs remain dark and do not actually light at any position of the switch. Am I at the verge of a niggle here?:confused:

Regards
George

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thanx for the response TLU, going through my post again I must admit I found it to be a bit misleading actually. Sorry about that. The thing is I can totally relate to the way DRLs are supposed to operate depending on what the state of the side, head or even indicator (allow me to add them too) lights is. On the other hand, my concern sources from the fact that in my case when the switch is turned to the side lights mode the two side light bulbs won't turn on and I only get the dimmed (as expected) DRLs and of course the tail lights. Not for nothing the side bulbs are supposed to turn on simultaneously with the dimming of the DRLs, aren't they? So, you guys think it is a glitch? In such case shouldn't I be getting a message upon start up? Thanx in advance
George

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:eek:Ok, you can all imagine how naive I feel. At least I can now bounce into bed knowing it is not a glitch... Thanx for the prompt responses (I appreciate that you guys care about my sleep) and REB thanx for taking the time to process the photo.

Best regards
George

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh bugger ... my two young sons and I were wondering what those were and we had identified them as lasers but we just couldn't find the option in the MMI to fire them. They're gonna be kind of disappointed when they find out they're just lights :(
:D:D:D
TLU, hey man they don't have to know about it untill New Year's eve. You are then going to fire them using the indicators! Hey, don't forget to dim those DRLs for the laser beams to be more spectacular!:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts