Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All UK S5's come std with the ski hatch/load through system. We have the hatch, but our car doesn't have the load bag (not sure if this is the correct name?), just a hole straight into the boot (which my 5yr old boy discovered and climbed through, into the boot). The manual shows the ski hatch with the load bag and how to strap it down, so I am assuming that the car should come with it as std. If not I need to order one.

My RS4 came with the ski hatch and the load bag as std

Does anyone know? Could you guys with S5's have a look and let me know what you find.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I haven't yet Rab. I thought I'd check on here first to get a view. It's easier to go to the dealer if I have some facts.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Auriga, I'll double check in the boot, but I don't remember seeing anything other than the streach net and the oil bottle case.

·
Registered
3 Posts
All UK S5's come std with the ski hatch/load through system. We have the hatch, but our car doesn't have the load bag (not sure if this is the correct name?), just a hole straight into the boot (which my 5yr old boy discovered and climbed through, into the boot). The manual shows the ski hatch with the load bag and how to strap it down, so I am assuming that the car should come with it as std. If not I need to order one.

My RS4 came with the ski hatch and the load bag as std

Does anyone know? Could you guys with S5's have a look and let me know what you find.
we have some in stock.It is a seperate non attched bag with a seat belt buckle for safety.Let me know if you want one.

jason locke
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts