Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my S5 Tip. yesterday and all the Sirius channels were in order (ie. all news channels were together, all rock channels were together etc.) but after i went through the set up and eliminated the channel types I don't listen to the rest became shuffled so the news, rock etc. channels are now all over the place and are no longer grouped together. Does anyone know how to get them grouped back together so I don't have to search around?
Car's great by the way.

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Moving to general A5/S5 forum. There is an option for grouping that I played with once. Maybe try the setup button on left side of knob when in Sirius menu..?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Not sure about how to sort them in genre , but mine displays the channels in the "most frequently used order" so using it a bit will sort that bit out.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure about how to sort them in genre , but mine displays the channels in the "most frequently used order" so using it a bit will sort that bit out.
I think I figured it out. You can choose how you want the stations displayed and if you choose to display the station type i think it puts them in order. Thanks for the suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts