Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am having a hard time getting an answer from my dealer as to whether my car comes with Sirius. I have ordered an a5 sline with all options except navigation.

He tells me that he thinks it comes with but he is not sure....Anyone here know?

Thanks

·
Registered
256 Posts
Not for sure. I've seen it listed as an option in one place, and as standard in another. I've got my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...Me too...I am a big sirius fan so to have it integrated is just another one of the many incredible features in this car.....

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Wonder why you guys can't build A5s on your Audi Canada site yet. The Canadian S5 build shows that you get Sirius. That in addition to the fact that we get Sirius in our A5s here should bode well for you.

Oh, but it does show as being part of the Nav option package.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Were always a little behind here...At least they could sell me the car and get it to me before my Lease ends....

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Well, the timing is quite coincidental. You can now build your A5 on Audi's Canada site! And you can get A5s in Phantom Black in Canada!? You bastards! ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
hahaha ya we can get phantom black but we have to play 60 thousand for a fully loaded one compared to your what....48k! i'll take brilliant black and keep my 12 grand lol :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
The car DOES come with Sirius pre-installed in Canada with a 3-month trial subscription.

·
Registered
45 Posts
without the navigation you still get the sirius? I was wondering about this as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts