Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 'the call' today. =) Car is here two weeks ahead of schedule, I'm picking it up tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Awesome news! What a nice surprise. :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
im extremely jealous! i just found out my car went into production and its like im counting down the minutes lol! congrats

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im extremely jealous! i just found out my car went into production and its like im counting down the minutes lol! congrats
Thanks! I'm counting down the minutes until tomorrow. I might have to go at lunch break instead of after work, haha. I didn't actually start getting antsy until last Thursday when I went with a friend to buy his new IS350. I had 'new car envy' for a few days, but now I don't have to anymore. =)

Good thing I didn't go to SEMA.

-Ray

·
Registered
491 Posts
Thanks! I'm counting down the minutes until tomorrow. I might have to go at lunch break instead of after work, haha. I didn't actually start getting antsy until last Thursday when I went with a friend to buy his new IS350. I had 'new car envy' for a few days, but now I don't have to anymore. =)

Good thing I didn't go to SEMA.

-Ray
lol go for it dude! show up t work in the morning with one car and come back from lunch in a brand spankin new S5! btw i love the color.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol go for it dude! show up t work in the morning with one car and come back from lunch in a brand spankin new S5! btw i love the color.
Haha nah I'm getting a ride from the aforementioned buddy in the Lexus so that I don't end up with one of my cars parked 60 miles from home (I live very far from the dealership, but my office is close to it).

·
Registered
491 Posts
Haha nah I'm getting a ride from the aforementioned buddy in the Lexus so that I don't end up with one of my cars parked 60 miles from home (I live very far from the dealership, but my office is close to it).
ha i bet he gonna have some "new car envy" as well lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats man! I am on here and other places obsessively every night and the anticipation is just killing me. According to my vehicle order sheet, it started production today (week 45) and I don't know how I'm going to cope for the next 6 weeks! Have fun!!!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congrats! So worth the wait, and the drive home from the dealer will be memorable. Post some pics...your Lexus buddy will be extremely jealous, so take it easy on him!:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Congrats man! I am on here and other places obsessively every night and the anticipation is just killing me. According to my vehicle order sheet, it started production today (week 45) and I don't know how I'm going to cope for the next 6 weeks! Have fun!!!
looks like our cars are built during the same week. would they be on the same boat?

·
Registered
53 Posts
looks like our cars are built during the same week. would they be on the same boat?
Well, maybe. My dealer told me though that mine is going to be delivered to the port in Houston, whereas I'm assuming, your S5 will probably come to port in New Jersey, since you are in New York. So, who knows! I am just guessing, of course. He is going to keep me upated on the assembly progress, so I will let you know what I hear!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well, maybe. My dealer told me though that mine is going to be delivered to the port in Houston, whereas I'm assuming, your S5 will probably come to port in New Jersey, since you are in New York. So, who knows! I am just guessing, of course. He is going to keep me upated on the assembly progress, so I will let you know what I hear!
sounds good! btw i think us in NY get the cars from the port in RI if im not mistaken right?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Congratulations! I picked mine up last Friday after it arrived over a month early, which was a pleasant surprise. Now I can't stop thinking of reasons to drive the car.:D

Nice color combo. I'm so glad I went w/the black alcantara. What inlays did you get?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looking good man. That's a hot color!!

Can't wait to see her on Wednesday. Just don't use your blinker for a couple of days until I get your codes all updated.....:D

Then once you get your shoes on, we really need to arrange a SoCal meet before the weather gets too bad.....:cool:

·
Registered
479 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looking good man. That's a hot color!!

Can't wait to see her on Wednesday. Just don't use your blinker for a couple of days until I get your codes all updated.....:D

Then once you get your shoes on, we really need to arrange a SoCal meet before the weather gets too bad.....:cool:
Haha yeah. I didn't expect to have the car this early, so now I'm scrambling to get KW's and tires to get the wheels on. I already have clearbra and tint scheduled this weekend. And we'll see if your euro headlights don't make me hate the US ones......

..ahh the sickness continues.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts