Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

looked around a bit but did not find anything in the forum.. is there a way to shuffle only the contents of a folder and not all of the SD card contents, on the Concert radio?

For example, lets say I have an SD with two folders, Aerosmith & AC/DC. On my Concert radio, if I select Shuffle, even if I am in the Aerosmith folder, it Shuffles from both Aerosmith and AC/DC folders :S How can I only shuffle Aerosmith?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Hi all,

looked around a bit but did not find anything in the forum.. is there a way to shuffle only the contents of a folder and not all of the SD card contents, on the Concert radio?

For example, lets say I have an SD with two folders, Aerosmith & AC/DC. On my Concert radio, if I select Shuffle, even if I am in the Aerosmith folder, it Shuffles from both Aerosmith and AC/DC folders :S How can I only shuffle Aerosmith?

Thank you in advance!
You will need to do the following. Lets say you want to ONLY shuffle the AC playlist/album. You need to 'repeat' the playlist. So in the same menu where you find shuffle you have repeat. Either repeat track or repeat album/playlist. Select the later option and select shuffle and thats it. Enjoy :thumbsup:

I presume you have separate folders/playlists for both aerosmith and AC/DC? If not you need separate folders as mentioned above.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for the replies!

tlionhart, u r right, Repeat (folder) AND Shuffle, shuffles the current folder only

I wish I had asked sooner!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Thank you both for the replies!

tlionhart, u r right, Repeat (folder) AND Shuffle, shuffles the current folder only

I wish I had asked sooner!! :thumbsup:
Your welcome :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts