Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a call yesterday from my local dealer (Jim Ellis) about a used S5 someone traded in on a R8. It's optioned very much like the one I've had on order since November 2007. The thing is they are asking $64,000. They have "certified" it and added a 100,000 mile warranty but I think the price is crazy. Just wanted to hear from you guys if you think the price is fair?

My order is set to arrive in August and the price won't be "market adjusted". They seems reluctant to deal on the used model. Should I just wait for mine?

Thanks

· Registered
3,586 Posts
If I were you, I would just wait for your car to arrive in August (if you can stand to wait that much longer). I guess the question is... are you SURE that your car will be arriving then? What's the current status?

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have been pretty good keeping me up to date on the build status, so I'm confident it will arrive the week of August 4. But the wait is killing me! Especially since my AWE exhaust and downpipes arrived. No fun just looking at it sitting on my garage floor!

Thanks,
Dixon

· Registered
204 Posts
Their smokin' crack for that price. I saw it on cars.com. I guess the guy that traded it in the R8 got a greeeeaaat deal.

Be patient. They'll come down on price if they really want to sell it. A brand new one for cheaper sounds like a reason to wait for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.