Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a 4 month wait I finally received my car tonight. When I arrived at the dealer I found the car sitting inside on the sales floor with 5 or 6 people, some customers and some salespeople, all simply admiring it. The R8 behind it looked so very lonely!

The wait was worth it. This car is absolutely beautiful, sublime. I haven't had much time behind the wheel yet, but I set out early tomorrow for a journey across the desert to L.A., San Diego, and back, or roughly 1000 miles. Should be just enough to break her in.

I'll report on my round trip experience once I'm back, or may give some progress reports along the way. Photos also to come in the near future.

Thanks again to all who have made this forum such an enjoyable and illuminating means of passing time until the arrival. Hope to meet some of you one of these days.

Now, I'm off to curl up in the trunk of my lovely new vehicle as the new-car smell lulls me off to slumber. Too much? Guess so....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the recommendation, Andrew. I'll be returning via I-8, so I'll check it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.