Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shady's Brilliant Black A5 w/WORK Schwert SC1

As referenced in my other thread in the Performance & Mods section regarding the Rotora BBK (http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/stop-5166/index.html), I've been patiently waiting for these new wheels to arrive.... they are finally here, after 5 months... but good things come to those who wait. :)

So here's the current setup. Huge thanks to Terrence at Nitto, Jim at WORK Wheels, Loren at Rotora and Kevin at Simpson Racing for all their help.

WORK Schwert SC1 19x9 +25 Black Polish finish
Nitto INVO 255/35/19

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice work :) love the rims

·
Registered
337 Posts
Looks fantastic Shady !

·
Registered
432 Posts
Funny you have those rims. I was looking at them the other day and thinking I really liked the look. I wasn't sure how well the would fit on an S5 though. They kinda remind me of the M3 wheel.

Anyways, your car looks great!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Those wheels are the bomb baby!!!

I don't normally like the other upgrated wheels displayed in some of the posts but your wheels really are something special - TNT!!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Damn I've got to say these wheels look stunning, and those discs! wow

How have you kept it so clean!!!

Nice plate too :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
:eek: That looks SUPERB... Great Choice, and as for the Calipers/Discs - I WANT !!!!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody for the positive comments. I'm very happy with how it came out.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Could be the nicest wheels I've seen yet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
you cant go wrong with works! car looks amazing, way to rep for the A5's

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks nice, do you have any other pics of the rear window spoiler. I'm trying to decide whether I want to put that on my car or not . . . .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great looking combo. Anyone know if it's possible to get those SC1s in a deep dish? I'd run those in the front 19x9.5 and a dish version of those in 19x10 in the rear most def :thumbsup:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sublime x5, yes, it's possible to get a deeper lip on these wheels. You have to order them in what they call an "O Disk" configuration. I don't know that anyone here has tried the O disk, so while it gives you a deep lip, the brake caliper clearance is reduced... not that it can't be done on our cars, you just have to verify the fitment. What I have is the "A Disk", the lip is about 3" all around. These wheels are currently for sale!

ragazzi_07, in this picture the car has NOT been lowered... stock non-S-Line suspension. I've had a set of Eibach springs put on since.

·
Registered
218 Posts
what bumper is that? if it's stock how'd you change the grills? lol... nice car ;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what bumper is that? if it's stock how'd you change the grills? lol... nice car ;)
raykwok, I don't know exactly what you're referrring to. That's a stock bumper (non S-Line) and stock grills.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts