Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested....let me know. Has to be soon since I'll probably trade it in otherwise in a week or so...

·
Registered
314 Posts
If anyone is interested....let me know. Has to be soon since I'll probably trade it in otherwise in a week or so...

What are you getting?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well...was getting 55,000 for the trade-in..decided not to do it.

·
Registered
491 Posts
what are you getting instead?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was planning on getting the Maserati GranTurismo S...but as I said with the amount I'll lose on my S5 it looks like I'll have to wait....

·
Registered
491 Posts
I was planning on getting the Maserati GranTurismo S...but as I said with the amount I'll lose on my S5 it looks like I'll have to wait....[/QUOTE

good choice!! your getting 55k for your S5 on a trade. it doesnt seem like your losing too much lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
but with the mods and the audicar/paint protection/radar/rim care, etc the cost of the car came out to be about 75,000...
thus to get only 55,000 in 3.5 months is somewhat hard to take....although that damn exhaust on the Maserati is still making me go crazy

·
Registered
491 Posts
you can always just remove the mods and sell them to make up some of the diff, but you currently have a sick ride lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.