Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all

I'm on the edge of finalising an order for an A5 3.2Q. My partner has convinced me to be daring and try Meteor Grey with cinnamon brown blue-stone interior but I'm not convinced. Anyone have any more detailed photos than those on the Audi configurator?

For reference:

I do really like star silver but I'd prefer wood over the aluminium inserts and no wood really works with it.

Any other suggestions or advice?

Kind regards
Adrian

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
I was going to say..so you're the one for whom they designed that! Glad you sobered up ;)

There are a couple threads around here in which we considered the merit of owning this or poking our eyes out with sticks. Can't remember which one won :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Slap your partner......twice.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Make that THREE times! :D

Sorry taniane, but that color combo just doesn't work for me. But hey, everyone has different tastes. Choose what's right for you. At the end of the day, that's what really matters.

Here's one of the threads I think house was referring to:
http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/interior-color-combo-1291/index.html
This pics of that combo actually looked good in the audi config pic that the OP posted. But the pics in that link show what it looks like IRL, and it is gross!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Yuk! Didn't someone else post about this a while back, i'm sure no one like it then either.

Trust me don't go for that interior if you intend on being able to sell the car on once your done with it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
If those pics. are close to the real thing. WOW that's terrible.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Good day all

I'm on the edge of finalising an order for an A5 3.2Q. My partner has convinced me to be daring and try Meteor Grey with cinnamon brown blue-stone interior but I'm not convinced. Anyone have any more detailed photos than those on the Audi configurator?

For reference:

I do really like star silver but I'd prefer wood over the aluminium inserts and no wood really works with it.

Any other suggestions or advice?

Kind regards
Adrian
Why? Are you ill? Does your partner not like you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts