Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does anyone have a link to the SD card that will working in the Concert unit. I hear its only 2gb (maybe 4gb depending on year) but has to be NON SDHC - which i cannot find anywhere! Even amazon where i read they do do them. They dont seem to.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I would say: max. 2 GB - SDHC
and not SDXC

but I'm sure it is the manual :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say: max. 2 GB - SDHC
and not SDXC

but I'm sure it is the manual :)
Yeah had a look in the manual. Just says 2gb max, nothing about the actual type. Shame its only 2gb.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only one slot on mine

·
Registered
168 Posts
I believe my car is using this card (I can double check) - 32Gb:

My car is a 63 plate with B&O and Concert and AMI.

I also have this:

and this

For streaming music from my iphone 11. It doesn't support buttons and track lists but then again, it was pretty cheap. I have it playing/streaming Amazon Music HD/UHD and it sounds pretty good for a car hifi. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers. Unfortunately mine is onky the concert and not b&o and has no ami port so sd card is the only way I think ?

·
Registered
168 Posts
The SD card in the dash is pretty good - you can stuff a lot of music onto it - the only thing is that when you have 30 odd Gigs on it, it takes about 10 seconds for the concert to initialise as it reads the data. The card I have there worked out of the box, but I believe it is important to have the right formatting and no invalid files in the root directory - so no AACs or M4As or mp3s with weird bit rates. At first there was some weird behaviour where it was forgetting the last played track and went back to the root and played the first track available when initialising, but that stopped after a few initialisings and its been working fine now for about 2 years.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As mine is a 2007 plate and according to the manual it's a max of 2gb sd card

1 - 9 of 9 Posts