Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I ran across one a couple of weeks ago. Difficult to identify from the front, looked like a Lambo from the rear.
Wasn't difficult for me ... I saw a black one driving down the street and immediately knew what it was by those distinctive LED daytime running lights. What a hot looking car!

·
Registered
338 Posts
R8

I was lucky enough to drive an R8 recently at my dealer. Pulls through all 6 gears with ease up to 150 mph (no I am not currently incarcerated). Quiet and comfortable for such a car. Hope my S5 on order will be nearly as exciting. Supposed to get it in 6 weeks or so. We'll see I guess.

Previous audi history:
100 quattro, 200 quattro, V-8 quattro, S4, A8, another S4, another A8 modified to "S8", TT quattro, 2 A4s, 2 A3s, S5 on order phantom black with all options

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
The audi dealer in Glasgow has a couple of R8s in.

The launch of the R8 for the UK was at the Glasgow dealer according to the salesmen. The R8 that was there wasn't allowed to be moved by anyone, and if it was to be moved, they weren't allowed to start it up!! That was before deliveries were taking place though.

Truelly amazing cars. Also glad to see it got 5th Gear's car of the year. :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
I see R8 every day - atleast 2 R8s a day :) In Bulgaria there are many already :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.