Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While having a nail removed from a tyre on my A5, the Dealership had a pair of brand spanking new A4's there.

I have to confess that they are rather bland compared to the A5. The rear roof line is too high, the rims are garbage, and the back seat still looks a bit tight. The LED's are no where NEAR as crisp as the A5/S5/R8's.

All in all, I found it a rather dull car. It failed to meet any of my expectations. Just wanted to share some thoughts. :wavey:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Where in Texas are you? Which Stealership?

·
Registered
463 Posts
You maybe right in terms of looks, but only in some colors. I like it in silver, black and white. Red is not the best for the A4 lines. The LED's are not the same as the A5, but they're not suppose to and I think they still look pretty good. As far as the back seat, there is significantly more space. i got a ride in the back seat at the Audi Driving Experience and I had tons of spare leg room (I'm 5'11''). Finally, the driving is A5 like if not better. I don't say better because the A5 I drove didn't have the drive select.

A4's are arriving at the dealers now, I got an email this weak from Audi of reckville saying that they got 10 A4's. Deliveries are only for September though.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Yeah, they have a red one at UP Audi in Dallas and it was very blah looking. The car is waaaay too narrow and the roofline is unflattering....

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looks better in S Line guise but overall I think it needs to grow on me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts