9,5x20 with 255/30ZR20 tyres

10,5x20 with 295/25ZR20 tyres

Lowering with H&R sport springs.

Jarod.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Another swing and a miss, but getting much better....:D

Are those the 1.3 or 1" drop springs? This is a perfect example of Deep Dish 20's not looking as large as those with no lips or depth. I think the profile shot looks very well proportioned.

I also think the drop is perfect. I love the wheel color and design except for how they curve in. This is lazy design which will allow for this wheel to fit over a BBK without a truly aggressive offset. You can see the wheel hub is pushed out to the edge of the wheel and the spoke curve is to give the illusion of a true lip....

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Are those the 1.3 or 1" drop springs?
I was curious about that too. The site where these images came from doesn't indicate the specs on the drop. In viewing that first pic and looking at the rear wheel, I would guess it's a 1.3" drop.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I was curious about that too. The site where these images came from doesn't indicate the specs on the drop. In viewing that first pic and looking at the rear wheel, I would guess it's a 1.3" drop.
I hope you're right because that would make the 1" drop absolutely lovely fro the side.....:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts