9,5x20 with 265/30ZR20 tyres

Lowering with H&R sport springs.

Silver look.

Nero.

Jarod.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Put your proper location in please ands who or what is SAT??????

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Jarod, just curious ... do you have an A5/S5 on order?

Also, as norman requested, can you please update your profile with your proper location? Thanks.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Also, as norman requested, can you please update your profile with your proper location? Thanks.
Why ? it's additional information.
You all have to settle with "The Centre". :D

Jarod.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Yes, we all know it's not required. But, it's very helpful to know when other members are reading posts, given that information provided on here clearly can differ depending upon which country a person is located in. It helps greatly to avoid potential confusion in discussions.

So do you have an A5/S5 on order or planning to purchase one soon?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Has anyone noticed that all these XYZ Motorsport versions have just lowered the car and put some (occasionally dodgy) large wheels on? Quite frankly I'm getting tired of seeing these. ... and none of which I have been impressed with yet. Quattrings car is better than all of these.

I'm having mine lowered and a Milltek fitted this week; should I call my new model the HP motorsport model?

... I await a really decent conversion that involes a little more thought and effort and that actually makes an imporvement to the car.... subtle body kit, carbon splitter, proper rear diffuser (like a lotus) Brakes upgrade, coilovers, uprate anti-roll bars, strut-top braces rose-joint bushes, pedal set and an ECU upgrade changing the steering weight.

I know this is hard because it's such a stunningly good looking and well sorted car in the first place, but you can bet your bottom dollar Audi will do this for the RS 5 and it will be pant-wettingly good looking. So come on tuning houses, let's see if we can have an aftermarket kit to rival Audi's.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Has anyone noticed that all these XYZ Motorsport versions have just lowered the car and put some (occasionally dodgy) large wheels on?
Very good point you make, Ian!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Elstimpo reincarnate methinks ;)
LOL ... yeah, no kidding. :D

Well, maybe Jarod is just extra sensitive because he was abducted from his parents as a child and is still trying to deal with that emotionally and also to master the art of assimilation, which he was taught by his abductors, "The Centre".

I guess he decided to join this forum to show everyone that he can become an expert in any field. After all, that's what "The Pretender" was trained to do. Isn't that right, Jarod?

To understand what I'm talking about and to see what Jarod looks like , go here.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Why ? it's additional information.
You all have to settle with "The Centre". :D

Jarod.
Actually it is required, a poll was taken last year on the issue of Location and it was voted that it had to added to your profile. It was decided as a rule for the forum as a whole as far as I remember.

So could you please update your profile showing a location that makes sense to all. Thanks.

Oh n some of those wheels look real nice.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
LOL ... yeah, no kidding. :D

Well, maybe Jarod is just extra sensitive because he was abducted from his parents as a child and is still trying to deal with that emotionally and also to master the art of assimilation, which he was taught by his abductors, "The Centre".

I guess he decided to join this forum to show everyone that he can become an expert in any field. After all, that's what "The Pretender" was trained to do. Isn't that right, Jarod?

To understand what I'm talking about and to see what Jarod looks like , go here.
Ah Now I see!!

I especially like the part: "Jarod is very naive about normal life and human behavior."

;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hehe, don't you just love that amazing plethora of information you get in Wikipedia :D

They even have the opening narration quoted there :cool:

I use to like that show from what I remember.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

;)

Jarod.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Well Mr. Jarod "The Pretender", I see that you've updated your location with more fictitious information. Blue Cove, Delaware is not a real town.

For the record, I know that you're located in the Netherlands. So, it would be much appreciated by forum members if you could please update your location to correctly reflect "Netherlands".

Also, I noticed that you STILL have not answered the repeated question regarding whether you're planning to purchase an A5/S5. Based upon your lack of response, I assume the answer is no.

·
Registered
463 Posts
TX, can't you see that if he had told that he's from the Netherlands ppl would PM him all the time to order some MJ :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts