Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sorry man, finding a A5/S5 period is hard enough. The only way u will find a tip with the color and options you want is to order it, which can take up to 6- 9 months for delivery. But if you keep asking around dealerships near u for any dropped orders that u may be able pickup

You can also try to get a demo, but those are usually marked up $1000-3000

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where can I find an S5 with an auto / Tiptronic transmission? I see 2 available on Autotrader but I was wondering if there will be more coming into the US anytime soon? Thanks
I picked up mine on Tues. and my dealer said it's the only S5 Tip. he received for 08 and has no idea when he's getting another one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
How is it?! Lucky dawg :D
It's very nice, getting lots of compliments. I got Quartz with Magma and it looks great. It handles well, it's more comfortable than I thought it would be and the interior is gorgeous and it moves. It has lots of torque through the whole rev. range which is nice. The ride is firm but not uncomfortably so. I'm real happy with it.
The only negatives are bad gas mileage which is no surprise, the sunroof although very large doesn't open and although it handles well with little body roll it doesn't feel light and nimble. I'm nitpicking here, the positives far outweigh the negatives which are pretty minor. It covers all the bases for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
S5 Phantom Black Tiptronic in VA

I've had an S5 Tiptronic for about 3 weeks now.

Dealer told me mine was the first in the DC/VA/MD/Del region. I love it!!

They are coming in, but apparently production has slowed a bit. I was on a waiting list back in Nov 07.

cheers,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.