Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of an S5 with ABT Sportsline's body kit. This particular one includes their "BR" wheels, front spoiler, side skirt, and fender inset.

For comparison, you can see an A5 with their body kit in this post.

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm not digging it!!! Front end isn't so bad, and if ABT could come up with a different style for the wheel well vents or what ever ya call that red [email protected] maybe just change the color.

·
Registered
463 Posts
It looks ridiculous...ppl need to realize that the A5/S5 is classy car. Some sporty mods look good, but not this "racy". The red side grill is just SAD!!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not digging it!!! Front end isn't so bad, and if ABT could come up with a different style for the wheel well vents or what ever ya call that red [email protected] maybe just change the color.
LOL! Actually, they refer to that "red [email protected]" as a "fender inset". :D The one from their site (see pic below) is done in chrome and black, which looks much better than the red one above. I'm not diggin' the mods on that white S5 either, but figured I'd post the pics for others to check out nonetheless.

It's fun to read the various opinions that folks have about these types of mods. People either really hate them, really love them, or are somewhere in the middle.

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Fish gills are what they should refer it as! All these mods make me worry a little, for the sake of the RS5!

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I liked the concept photos, but that really doesn't do it for me at all. And WHY ON EARTH would you have that red grill on the front 1/4 panel, WHY???!!!

It's something I would expect to see on this:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Of all people, I truly appreciate others taking chances with their individual car customizations, but I'm really not feeling those wheels... they look like something from a Cuisinart food processor. It slices, it dices, AND it blends!

·
Registered
27 Posts
What a way of messing up a S5, terrible. What is up with the red fender grills? This S5 took a sharp turn down hill...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And WHY ON EARTH would you have that red grill on the front 1/4 panel, WHY???!!!
You know... for that "LOOK AT ME " factor. :D

but I'm really not feeling those wheels... they look like something from a Cuisinart food processor. It slices, it dices, AND it blends!
LMAO! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts