Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted before, but anyone like the look of this? ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couple more :)

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
RS4 wheels are now on the UK options list. while those wheels are beautiful personally i love big 5 spke wheels. look really good when spinning slowly.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RS4 wheels are now on the UK options list. while those wheels are beautiful personally i love big 5 spke wheels. look really good when spinning slowly.
How much? :)

I have 19" RS4s on the TT, they do look good :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think a 20" version of the S5 rims would be perfect.

Damn... clear corners on Ibis looks so good. Damn U.S. laws... adaptive euro replacement = $1600! I remember the good ol' days where the corners are separate and can buy a pair on ebay for $50.

Anyone in Europe wanna trade? I'll pay for shipping!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
How much? :)
I have 19" RS4s on the TT, they do look good :)
£1100 on the UK options list for the RS4 wheels, but they are 19" not 20".

Replicas would look exactly the same and easily cost a lot less, on top of that you would have a second set of wheels rather than one set for paying the extra £1100.

I prefer the S5 standard 19s though. I have a set of the new S6 wheels sitting in the garage, might get them done in white and put them on mine.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I think 19" would be better anyhow... as you have to drive on rubber bands to keep the radius the same and I have to admit the 20" rims in the top photos look like tractor wheels... the are too big for the car, giving it the appearance of being 'lifted'... to me there's just too much air under that thing!! Go for the 19" and lower it!!

...IMHO!! ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
These come as an option with the A5 S-Line. What do you guys think, are these RS4 20s better then the standard 19 inch 5 spoke A5 rims (the ones looking like rotor blades)?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Here are some pretty good pics of these wheels on a black S5.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
And yet another one ...

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
rs4 20's dont exist, except replicas. The 20's exist for the rs6, black deep dish, i saw them on ebay for about 700 us dol. need only standard application no suspension etc. changes

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I see the 20" wheels (a few posts back) are now an option for the S5 (from the web-site configurator). I still maintain the look too big!

·
Registered
29 Posts
20 inch wheels on option list

The 20 inch RS-4 type wheels are available as an option on the S5,
these wheels are actually the same as fitted to the latest S8 which are bi-coloured (grey-Silver) the S5 gets the silver version of the same wheel.

·
Registered
29 Posts
rs4 20's dont exist, except replicas. The 20's exist for the rs6, black deep dish, i saw them on ebay for about 700 us dol. need only standard application no suspension etc. changes
The 20 inch RS-4 type wheels are an option from audi, they are in fact the latest S-8 wheels but painted silver instead of the bi-coloured silver/Grey.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Quite a difference it makes when you have these wheels with a 35mm (1.3") drop along with 15mm spacers in the rear and 5mm spacers in the front. Compare the below pics to the ones in post #9 above.

BTW, for anyone who is wondering, the offset for these 9 x 20" wheels is 29ET.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I see the 20" wheels (a few posts back) are now an option for the S5 (from the web-site configurator). I still maintain the look too big!
I think the 20's look just right sizewise, but is it just me or do people not think the S5 19's are a better looking wheel than these RS 20s.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I think the 20's look just right sizewise, but is it just me or do people not think the S5 19's are a better looking wheel than these RS 20s.
actually i prefer the 19's. they look like prototypes :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
If I didn't just drop 60K on this monster last month I would love to get a set of the 2008 RS4 19" titanium rims (like the first picture). I think that would look awesome meteor S5.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts