Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there 2 sizes of wheels for the S5. Am I correct that the USA specs have the S5 with 18" wheels and the EU S5 has 19" wheels. If so, can I order 19" wheels for my USA S5.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Are there 2 sizes of wheels for the S5. Am I correct that the USA specs have the S5 with 18" wheels and the EU S5 has 19" wheels. If so, can I order 19" wheels for my USA S5.
U.S. gets 19" Wheels standard www.audiusa.com

·
Registered
100 Posts
You too Tony. Did you find a good dealer for your S5?
Nope! I'm getting close to taking a day trip to West Covina just to visit Penske Audi (plus I have friends near Pasadena I can go see while I'm there). I'm gonna see the car in New York next week, though :) I'll take tons of awkward pictures with a review, by myself, on how the interior feels. Hoping for the best!

Also, my car (Infiniti FX35) is gone August 16th, lease is finally up. So I gotta get my replacement figured out or else I'll be borrowing my Dad's truck for the next year (UGH!!!!).

·
Registered
278 Posts
The S5s should be in by November so you just need to cover yourself for 2 1/2 months, assuming you can get one of the first cars in. Most dealers can arrange for a month-to-month extension on your lease, yours might be able to do so if you ask now (if you don't want to be stuck borrowing a car while you wait for your new ride). Where will you be able to see one in NY?

·
Registered
487 Posts
There is a dealer off of Park Ave that has a Red S5 in its show room.

The S5s should be in by November so you just need to cover yourself for 2 1/2 months, assuming you can get one of the first cars in. Most dealers can arrange for a month-to-month extension on your lease, yours might be able to do so if you ask now (if you don't want to be stuck borrowing a car while you wait for your new ride). Where will you be able to see one in NY?

·
Registered
278 Posts
There is a dealer off of Park Ave that has a Red S5 in its show room.
That Audi showroom on Park Avenue (just a few blocks north of Grand Central) is the corporate AoA corporate showroom I mentioned in my other post, not a dealer, and the red S5 that was there back in March hasn't been there for a while now, unlesss they recently brought it back. (My NY office is a few blocks away and I go by there periodically, although I haven't for the last month or so.) You can see an R8 there though. They actually fired up the engine in the R8 the first time I was there, which was pretty cool. You can also pick up whatever promo materials Audi has released in the USA, so if your dealer doesn't have any A5/S5 brochures yet but they are already out, you'll be able to get one there. I hope you enjoy your trip

·
Registered
341 Posts
If you still need the S5 Wheel size.....
Wheels are 19x8.5 E32

1 - 11 of 11 Posts