Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried...I tried looking through ALL of the posts and couldn't find anything. But I was just wondering is there a difference between the S5 and A5 body panels?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Take a look at the various photos in this thread and you'll be able to see for yourself. In summary, the differences on the exterior are with the front bumper, front grille, rear bumper, side skirts, and a more pronounced integrated trunk spoiler on the S5.

Also, note that the A5 with the S-line option comes with side skirts, has the same rear bumper cover as the S5 (but with a different rear valance/diffuser), and the same front bumper (but bottom center piece is not silver color like on the S5). See this thread for more details.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very Helpful Information

Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction with the differences between how the S5 and A5 looks. They're somewhat the same, yet very different. :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You're welcome.

·
Registered
145 Posts
And of course, with the A5 S-line package (or the S-line exterior kit in countries where the interior and exterior packages are separate), the front and rear bumpers and side sills are the same as the S5, so that the only body difference is a slightly more pronounced integrated lip spoiler on the S5, and of course the S-style grille.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts