Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so today on my way back from school I was cruisin down the interstate (I275 for anyone from the great state of FL) when i see this red 335 right in front of me. so i decide that the engine hasnt had a good flex in a while and i pull up next to him and we start to go. I do have to say that the dinan one is FARRR faster than a stock one lol but we were just havin some fun and i actually kept it within about two-three car lengths up to about 125 130 ish when he started to pull away. Race ended a little bit prematurely when we had to part ways but it was fun none the less. All i need now is that MTM supercharger and ill blow him away. I would take an S5 hands down over any 335 any day though even though the 335 has way more tuning capability with a twin turbo. I almost wish i had waited to get the S5 thats coming out with the 3.0 litre turbo
P.S. when i was behind him i saw the dinan badge and the bigger exhaust or else i wouldnt of known and would have been severly bummed out

·
Registered
218 Posts
do you think audi would let me trade my car for the 3.0T one if it comes out? lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
nothing beats the sound of a nice V8 at WOT! i wouldnt trade my V8 for the 3.0T if i was only getting 5 mpg

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a question i have been considering recently, whether a V6 twin or a V8 would be better and then i realized that audi should turbo charge the S5/RS5/R8:D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts