Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
S1.8? I'm just speechless.

But it is your car and if you're happy with the mods and will not be bothered by constant criticism/ridicule by knowing onlookers then that's all that should matter...if I saw that on the road though, I have to honestly say the first thing that would pop in my head would be less than "nice", it's like prado vs prada.

Happy modding.

Jaguar??

Ok I expected to divide opinion especially from the A5 frats and thats the great thing about a forum. Truthfully the car looks brilliant, but Silver mirrors are an S range signature, the grille is designed to distinguish the S5 and as for the badges, well enough said. I wouldn't wear a fake Rolex, I know M3 owners in general don't like the masses of replica cars running around and as an S5 owner I think its silly to try and miss-lead people ( I can hear you denying that now). Clearly by adding the mirrors, grille and badges that IS what you're doing. Think onlookers might be a little dissapointed when they hear it start up...There is nothing wrong with the 1.8T its fast, stunning and lets face it not exactly cheap so why the need to fake it up ??? Right guys I'm away on holiday now so either this debate will dry up until the next time the issue is raised or it'll brew...but either way you can rest assured this is the last comment I'll make on it....
Any way why did you buy a Jaguar instead an Aston Martin? They look quite similar, mostly at the rear!!
The S-line side skirts are the only ones that make the car look nice.......

Badge Tuning

I don´t give a damn what people think about me fitting S-mirrors and and S grill on, and neither should you.

IMO the grill looks so much better and the aluminum mirrors as well (depending on car colour). You like the side skirts and the spoiler, so slap em on :2thumbsup:
I mean, it´s not like you are slapping on a S5 badge on the boot to fool anyone. That would seem ridiculous.

The S5 has such a awesome V8 sound, so I really can´t see what people are whining about, just give it a little tap on the accelerator and all doubt is gone :thumbsup:

exactly, each to their own.

i like the S5 and now S-line door cill blades :)

Thanks ABZY for posting the pictures of the side skirts. Your car was tastefully done. I'm looking to have the skirts install myself but any suggestion or tip on how these skirts should be installed? What should I be aware that the body shop is doing? It should be bonded correct? No bolts or screws to hold the skirts. Wish I can bring it to your bodyshop to have it done. Thank mate.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.