Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not too many months away, actually. But it does seem an eternity. I'm driving my current car into the ground and I hope it doesn't die before the S5 comes out!

I wonder if the demand will bring the cost above sticker...

·
Registered
736 Posts
not too many months away, actually. But it does seem an eternity. I'm driving my current car into the ground and I hope it doesn't die before the S5 comes out!

I wonder if the demand will bring the cost above sticker...
Very likely. I've learned that using a broker can help on the pricing (and the hassle of finding the car).

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've just begun to look at the details of the S5, and plan my custom S5 for European delivery. As a Golden Gate chapter member of the Audi Club, I tend to work with Carlsen Audi in Palo Alto. These folks have a very reputable dealership, are knowledgeable, and are huge supporters of the Audi Club. If you are looking for a dealer to start working with, and are looking for a dealer that will give you their best price, just because you're an ACGG member, then my might want to look at Carlsen. Their website is at http://www.carlsenaudi.com/index.htm?bhcp=1

BTW, I am not in any way affiliated with these folks, but over the years, I have been very impressed with their sponsorship of the club.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts