Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Compared to factory sticker, what did you pay for an S5 in California?

• $4,000 Over Sticker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $3,000 Over Sticker

• $1,000 Over Sticker

• $3,000 Under Sticker

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asking prices in So Cal are all over the lot - no pun intended. I've seen $10K over sticker for an in-stock S5 and been told that a "list price" order is doable.

If you've recently purchased (since July) an S5 in California, please let us know what you paid compared to factory sticker.

If you paid less than sticker, appreciate knowing where.

Thanks!

Poll results after seven weeks:

$5,000+ Over Sticker: 1 (Ouch - see post below)
$2,000 Over Sticker: 1
Paid Factory Sticker: 11
$1,000 Under Sticker: 2
$2,000 Under Sticker: 2

Ten votes aren't counted above because the voter doesn't live in California, or bought through Audi's overseas military buying program, or didn't actually buy an S5.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Wow thats crazy. That reminds me of my friend trying to buy an A5 in Las Vegas and the prices there are ridiculous. 10K over the sticker for used A5's. Audi Dealership there wont order you a new A5/S5 I guess

Terrible if u ask me:eek:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks all. Please vote if you recently bought in California.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I paid 10k over sticker at Audi of Pasadena for my 09 S5 in October... its only money right :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I paid 10k over sticker at Audi of Pasadena for my 09 S5 in October... its only money right :)
Your location says Boston. Is that out-of-date?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Im in Boston... it was the only white tip in the country with the options I wanted at the time...

·
Registered
457 Posts
No one with some intelligence should be paying over sticker in this economy. I'd be extremely surprised if you don't get some form of discount right off the bat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts