Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few aftermarket parts available for sale for an S5 that I'm parting with. I'm located in Toronto, ON. Contact me with any questions. Prices are in Canadian $$.

1. Milltek Catback Exhaust (Special Tips) - $1600
2. AWE Downpipes - $300
3. H&R Sport Coilover System - $1500
4. H&R Spacers (15mm f/ 20mm b) - $200
5. OEM European Adaptive lights (E-Codes) - $1800
6. RossTech VAG-COM - $350

Thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
what are us prices? and will you ship?

·
Registered
218 Posts
fine then I call dibs on downpipes, exhaust, coilovers... pending on prices

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
what are us prices? and will you ship?
Here are the prices in US$. Bear in mind the exchange rate has been unstable lately - one day, our prices are good the next not so good. So I'm trying to be as fair as possible taking that into account. I can definitely ship if needed, just let me know your specifics (zip code, etc.) for me to calculate costs for you. I appreciate the feedback.

1. Milltek Catback Exhaust (Special Tips) - $1450
2. AWE Downpipes - $250
3. H&R Sport Coilover System - $1350
4. H&R Spacers (15mm f/ 20mm b) - $170
5. OEM European Adaptive lights (E-Codes) - $1650
6. RossTech VAG-COM - $300

Here is the car with the modifications on - it really adds another dimension to the S5.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am definitely buying those spacers! just tell me you can ship to Turkey. I can pay via paypal. BTW, are longer bolts included?
Everything is included - you won't need additional parts to install these. I can ship to Turkey - I'm not sure what the prices will be but let me know destination details and I'll let you know for you to see if it's feasible. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Or about 3s/6d in old english

·
Registered
218 Posts
ok AWE downpipe shipped to 07960 USA, and H&R coilovers are going for 1154 on tirerack, if you can lower those prices I will take them off your hands :(

·
Registered
218 Posts
pmed you back

·
Registered
161 Posts
hi darkseid.

i would like to buy your s5 aluminum mirror covers if you are willing to sell them.

thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts