Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted say “Hello” to everyone here and that I’ve been following this site since mid ’07. Thanks for all the info and photos listed on this site! You all played a role in my decision to finally place my order! Now the wait begins.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congratulations and welcome...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the Welcomes and the Congrats! Yes, I am in Orlando, FL and I have updated the location in my profile. I was in such a rush to get on and start posting that I forgot to fill out that part. Oh, the MCO is indeed the airport code for Orlando.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! Glad to know the site has been of great help to you!

·
Registered
483 Posts
finally broke down and place an order for an S5.... from a canadian dealer no less (while waving goodbye to about 6K in savings, there will a lot less stuff to worry about giving the long delay between order and delivery)...

was fortunate enough to take the spot of someone who placed an order in December.....

now the wait begins...

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congratulations to you MCO.

And to Siefufu..I picked up an abandoned order too for mine... what did you specify in your order ?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congratulations to you MCO.

And to Siefufu..I picked up an abandoned order too for mine... what did you specify in your order ?
S5 Tip; Ibis White; Nav (B&O/Tech/Parking cam are included as part of Nav in Canada); side assist; brushed alum; black interior (no alcantara)

·
Registered
256 Posts
S5 Tip; Ibis White; Nav (B&O/Tech/Parking cam are included as part of Nav in Canada); side assist; brushed alum; black interior (no alcantara)
Congratulations! Nice colour choice. I saw the brushed aluminum trim today - very sweet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts