Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did it today. After months of reading this site on a daily basis, reading reviews, analyzing costs, and generally agonizing over the decision, I decided to switch from an A5 to the S5 and ordered it today.

6 Speed Manual
Meteor Gray
Magma Red Interior
Stainless Steel Mesh Inserts
Technology Package
B&O Audio
DVD Navigation

I was fortunate to be able to take over the allocation/order slot of a prior order that was abandoned be someone else. I am third from the top of a list of over 20 A5/S5 cars my dealer is working. It should build soon, hopefully when the plant gets back up to speed.

What a relief. I am very happy and anxious to get it on the road come springtime.

Thanks to all of the A5OC members for the continued dialog and information.

G

·
Well I did it today. After months of reading this site on a daily basis, reading reviews, analyzing costs, and generally agonizing over the decision, I decided to switch from an A5 to the S5 and ordered it today.

6 Speed Manual
Meteor Gray
Magma Red Interior
Stainless Steel Mesh Inserts
Technology Package
B&O Audio
DVD Navigation

I was fortunate to be able to take over the allocation/order slot of a prior order that was abandoned be someone else. I am third from the top of a list of over 20 A5/S5 cars my dealer is working. It should build soon, hopefully when the plant gets back up to speed.

What a relief. I am very happy and anxious to get it on the road come springtime.

Thanks to all of the A5OC members for the continued dialog and information.
You made a bad mistake, but you learnt your lesson and corrected it before it was too late. Respect for that :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.