Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking at buying a 12+ coupe 3.0tfsi and had couple of questions.

1 i was wondering if there is any way to tell from the number plate which optional extras the car came with, as not all buyers seem to be aware. One guy telling me £3800 of optional extras was almost every extra possible, which im pretty sure is way off.

2 are there any extras that come highly recommended, and what should i make sure the car has? BandO sound is a definitive i guess, but what else?

3 what does the tech pack include?

Many thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can call Audi Spec Check Mon-Fri on 08005423037, give the reg, and they will list all factory options along with supplying dealer, service history details (if within the Audi network)
Tech pack is basically the HDD satnav, the 20GB juke box and other stuff. If the car hasn't got the big chrome wheel and controls on the console, it doesn't have tech pack. In my experience, most cars with Tech pack have got B&O.
Personally I wouldn't even consider a car without it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’d recommend a sun roof and connivence key. Tinted windows and black headliner do make it quite dark inside, a sun roof does make the car feel more spacious. It’s really handy to be able to keep the key in your pocket the whole time.

·
Registered
254 Posts
If Bang and Oulfson is a must,then look to buy a black edition as that will have it as std along with the flat bottom steering wheel,19 inch rotors & black styling pack. It is a good starting place then you can the look at other extras that you may want.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’d recommend a sun roof and connivence key. Tinted windows and black headliner do make it quite dark inside, a sun roof does make the car feel more spacious. It’s really handy to be able to keep the key in your pocket the whole time.
Slightly left field of the OPs question, but how can you tell if you have the Convenience Key?

·
Registered
254 Posts
If you have the convenience key ,you do not have to press the fob to open or lock the doors or boot. There is a little button on the door handle that you touch and providing your key is on your person car opens/locks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Easiest way to tell is if there's a big silver stop/start button on left side of the centre console.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Wow guys LOADS of great info!!!! This site is the best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts